Disclosure: This post contains some affiliate links, which means if you click and go through my product links, I’ll receive a small commission for my efforts with no additional cost incurred to you. It’s a win-win ?
If you are an online marketer or have an online course, you must be using many tools to make your work more efficient and productive?
But managing these tools is a quite headache.
You have to take data from one and put it into another to keep up the workflow.But what if I say you can automate it all very easily. Here we are going to discuss its solution.
In this post, I will present to you my transparent review of Pabbly connect. ThePabbly connect review helps you get an idea about the software, its products, and how you can use the automation tool to automate your online business.
The market is flooded with automation tools. One of them is Pabbly connect, which gathers people’s attention for its brilliant features, user-friendliness, value for money, and customer support. To put it in simple words, Pabbly Connect is an automation software to integrate various apps and automate your workflows.
Pabbly connects allow you to send data from one application to another without coding. So, you don’t have to be a tech geek to use the software.
Considered one of the best alternatives to Zapier in the market, Pabbly Connect is cost-effective and provides high-quality automation of your regular drab tasks. It is not easy for a new SaaS (Software as a Service) product to enter and compete in a difficult market. But this is what Pabbly Connect is relentlessly trying to accomplish. The aspiring company is trying to mark here using the revenues and the profits generated through their successful products like Pabbly Subscriptions.
Why Do You Need an Automation Tool?
Imagine a familiar and relatable scenario.
You are a marketer in your mid-30s and have embarked on the internet marketing journey. But you are stuck in daily tasks as you either have to do it by yourself or depend on someone else to rescue you. Now he may do your work manually or get it done from a small team that manages many daily tasks. He wants a solution to automate his business to have some time in hand—also, no need to fork out money to pay for time- consuming manual efforts. Most of the time, they not always accurate.
This is why you need an automation tool.
Business management needs swift automation to thrive. Irrespective of the size and type of online business you own, it is critical to automate your business workflows for better and efficient results. Marketers who use automation tools will outperform marketers who don’t.
We are talking of workflows like Email marketing, Landing-page creation, Marketing Campaigns, Lead Generation, Segmentation, Cross-sell and up-sell, Retention, Measuring ROI, Website Personalization that you can do through an automation software tool.
Hot selling Features of Pabbly Connect
In the next segment of the Pabbly Connect review, let’s have a birds-eye view of Pabbly Connect software features. Needless to say, if you know the features, using the tool becomes a cakewalk.
1. Unlimited Workflows- You can create unlimited workflows via its clean and easy to follow interactive Dashboard. To add a new Workflow, name it, and select the apps you want to integrate.
My Personal Account Dashboard
Next, set up the trigger for the first app and then an action for the second app you are integrating with. The process is quite straightforward as there are minimal elements to navigate.
2. No limits on automation workflows- Pabbly Connects allows users to access an unlimited number of automation workflows. Indeed, it is a life-hack!
3. Integrations- Pabbly Connect allows you to connect with more than 400 third party apps. Some of them are – Gmail, Evernote, Google Docs, Dropbox, Google Calendar, Asana, Google Drive, Facebook Pages, Trello, HipChat, Twitter, GitHub, Podio, Salesforce, Wufoo, Xer, WordPress, LinkedIn, Quickbooks, CRM and many more.
4. Pricing- Pabby Connect offers versatile monthly and yearly pricing options. It ranges from $19 up to $3000 mo. for a colossal 9 million tasks mo. You get three pricing plans to choose from, namely- Starter Plan ($19/mo.), Rookie Plan ($29/mo.), and Advanced Plan (from $57/mo.).
Recently Pabbly Connect has also started a Free Plan with 100 tasks, including all features.
With each pack, you get the same functions and timely support from the Pabbly staff. The rates depend on the number of tasks you have accomplished. The Yearly plan of Pabbly Connect gives you a 20% annual discount.
5. Customer Support- Pabbly Connect has the edge over its competitors exclusively in this department. The Live chat support on the website and within the app dashboard is prompt and resolves queries efficiently. You would be impressed to see the number of tutorial videos available on every integration. Even better, the videos can be accessed within the dashboard, making life comfortable.
In a nutshell, the customer support and educational resources are the stalwarts anchoring the company tight and stable.
6. Other Benefits- Multi-step Calls, Path Routers, 5-Minute Interval, Unlimited Premium Apps, Instant Triggers, Automatic Repetitive Tasks, Filters, and Formatters are some other benefits of Pabbly Connect. You can also select Pre-Made Template made and shared by thousands of Pabbly Connect users.
How does Pabbly Connet Work
Now the next important question is how Pabbly Connect works.
Do not worry, as we have covered the simple steps in Pabbly Connect review.
In three easy steps, you can configure Pabbly Connect. Also, no installation hassles are required here.
Time? Well, less than 5 minutes!
Step1: Select the app you plan to connect to. Next, authorize the apps you want to sync with each other.
Step 2: Select the Data or create a workflow by adding a trigger and an action inside another application.
Step 3: Tweak your sync by adding filters, actions, and field mappings. Set it and forget it.
Tip: Incase Pabbly Connect cannot establish direct integration with your apps, then use webhooks.
While you are managing other tasks or sleeping or enjoying your time-off, Pabbly Connect will work for you round the clock.
Meet the Pioneers of Pabbly
Pabbly Connect is a brainchild of Mr. Pankaj and Mr. Neeraj Agarwal. The journey began in 2009 when Pankaj and Neeraj started training classes in PHP/MySQL for students.
Those days were marked by coaching, and online training platforms were yet to arrive. It was 2011 when the duo and a designer and a developer, decided to map out something bigger and substantial. The squad converted the vision to reality and carved the basis of the organization.
From Common Signups and Logins for all applications, transformation of FormGet to Pabbly Form Builder, merging of MailGet Bolt with MailGet, and MailGet becoming Pabbly Email Marketing Service, the company. Today the growing team is creating an umbrella to submerge all their products under a single name.
Pabbly Connect Alternatives
There are many automation tools available in the market. Whether they are as useful as Pabbly Connect or not is something you can decide after reading the Pabbly Connect review.
If a name that pops first in mind as a reliable alternative for Pabbly, it is Zapier. If you are tight on budget, Zapier will not fit the bill.
Integromat is another good option to check out. They have a powerful scenario builder and a great tool to build complex automation sequences.
Automate.io is a fairly less known-product than Pabbly Connect, Zapier, or Integromat. However, some reviewers say this tool is promising and convenient to use.
Pros and Cons of Pabbly Connect
I have listed out some notable pros and cons of Pabbly connect to help look at the tool from both sides, and decide whether you want to use it.
- Clean, interactive and easy to navigate dashboard.
- More integrations are regularly included.
- Excellent Customer care service.
- Vast repository of Knowledge-resource and video tutorials.
- Flexible and affordable pricing plans and lifetime deals are offered.
- No coding and installation required saving your time and money.
- Add unlimited workflows and unlimited filters.
- Integration is less compared to Zapier.
- Number of tasks are less in the free plan.
- Requires more triggers for most of the available apps.
- Pricing for the automation of 2500 is much more, but if you buy it for 3-4 packages it is beneficial.
Final Thoughts & My Experience:
To conclude, Pabbly connect is one platform to automate all your integrations. With Pabbly Connect, you can create limitless automated workflows and transfer the data between your favorite apps and services without any tiresome long manual efforts.
Pabbly Connect supports all the popular apps for CRM, Marketing, E-Commerce, Helpdesk, Payments, Web forms, Collaboration, to name a few. Do note their outstanding customer support and the speed with which they keep adding new integrations.
For a new kid on the block, Pabbly Connect is doing a remarkable job. It is an excellent choice for small and medium-sized businesses. You cannot comb any other marketing automation tool providing a lifetime bargain, which is one of the prime reasons Pabbly gets a high recommendation.
We hope this article on Pabbly Connect Review attempted to answer all your queries.
FAQs on Pabbly Connect
1. What is Pabbly Connect?
Pabbly Connect is automation software. It allows you to set up automatic tasks and transfer the services or data from one application to other applications without any manual efforts.
2. What is the cost?
The pricing starts at $19 mo. Pabbly Connect has 3 different plans:
- Starter at $19.00 per mo.
- Rookie at $29.00 per mo.
- Advanced at $57.00 per mo.
3. Do I get a free plan with Pabbly Connect?
Yes, Pabbly connect does offer a free plan. Visit https://www.pabbly.com for pricing.
4. Does Pabbly Connect provide API?
Yes, it provides API.
5. How does Pabbly Connect work?
Pabbly Connect creates a workflow for you to include your favorite apps that need authorization. The apps get synced with each other. After choosing the apps to get authorized, you can add and customize filters. Pabbly Connect follows three steps to build automation workflows: Trigger, Action, and Automate.
6. Is Pabbly Connect value for money?
Pabbly Connect is the newest tool in the list of top business automation solutions. Being a SaaS tool, it provides subscription management, email marketing tools, and unique functions. Hence, it is certainly a value for money.
7. Which one is better- Zapier or Pabbly?
Both tools are fantastic business automation tools and offer a host of features and benefits. They differ in their price-structure. For small and medium-sized businesses running on a budget, Pabbly Connect is a better choice. Large eCommerce firms favor Zapier.